Vexira Antivirus for Linux Description
Vexira® Antivirus for Linux®
Vexira Antivirus for Linux is a complete virus defense system designed for easy and dependable virus Protection. It has been specifically developed to find virus infections on the data storage systems and, if possible, remove them. A common network configuration would have Microsoft Windows client workstations storing executables and data on a Linux file server. It is configurable to Prevent client workstations from saving, reading, writing, and executing virus Infected files. The program provides the ability to perform regular virus scans on the data storage devices and can be loaded from the command line for maximum control and scheduling using standard scheduling applications.
* New: Real-time virus scanner (vashield)
* Operation in interactive and automatic modes
* Heuristics virus scanning with definable levels
* Multi-thread virus scanning
* Enable/disable boot scanning
* Can use configuration file for common task
* Command line virus quarantine handling.
Vexira Antivirus for Linux Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Vexira Antivirus for Linux 1.70.1
Release notes are not available currently.
Vexira Antivirus for Linux Requirements
No additional system requirements.